How unfortunate GMB’s Piers Morgan wasn’t there to unequivocally give Sadiq Khan a grilling, regarding his failure to tackle soaring knife crime in London.
Let’s look at Sadiq Khan’s priorities before knife crime;
- Ban junk food adverts on buses
- Pedestrianise Oxford street for cyclists (causing worse traffic in an already crowded and congested city)
- Go to Texas at the taxpayers expense to deliver a whining speech about ‘hate speech’.
- Gender neutral public toilets
- Terrorism? That’s just part the parcel of living in a capital city
- Oh yes, and opposing a state visit from the democratically elected president of the USA, Donald Trump.